- Parties and purpose
Dequachim (hereinafter referred to as “Dequachim” or the “Controller“)
Rue des Ayettes 10, 7011 Ghlin
CBE/VAT : BE.0425.182.969
Telephone : +32 65 377 251
The term “User” refers to any user, whether a natural or legal person, who visits or interacts with the Site in any way.
In this respect, Dequachim sets out all the technical, legal and organisational means and purposes of processing Users’ personal data. To this end, Dequachim undertakes to take all necessary measures to ensure the processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter the “Law“) and the European Regulation of 26 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the “Regulation“).
Dequachim is free to choose any natural or legal person to process Users’ personal data at its request and on its behalf (hereinafter the “Processor“). Where appropriate, Dequachim undertakes to select a Processor offering sufficient guarantees as to technical and organisational security measures for the processing of personal data, in accordance with the Law and the Regulation.
- Processing of personal data
The use of the Site by Users may involve the communication of personal data. The processing of these data by Dequachim, in its capacity as Controller, or by service providers acting in the name and on behalf of Dequachim, will be done in accordance with the Law and the Regulation.
Personal data will be processed by Dequachim, for the purposes mentioned below, via:
Cookies and contact forms.
- Purpose of personal data processing
In accordance with article 13 of the Regulation, the purposes for the processing of personal data are communicated to the User and are as follows:
- Personal data that may be processed
Surname, first name, address, email address, telephone number.
The User has the right to withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not prejudice the lawfulness of any processing operation based on consent previously given.
- How long will the personal data of Users be stored?
In accordance with Article 13 (2) of the Regulation and the Law, the Controller shall only store personal data for the time reasonably necessary to allow the fulfilment of the purposes for which they are processed.
This duration is in any case less than: 1 year.
- Recipients of data and disclosure to third parties
Personal data may be transmitted to Dequachim’s employees, collaborators, processors or suppliers who offer adequate data security guarantees and who collaborate with Dequachim in the context of marketing products or providing services. They act under the direct authority of Dequachim, and are in particular responsible for collecting, controlling or processing this data.
In the event that the data is disclosed to third parties for direct marketing or prospecting purposes, the User will be informed beforehand so that they can express their consent to the use of this personal data.
- Rights of Users
At any time, Users may exercise their rights by sending a message by email to the following address: email@example.com, or a letter by post, enclosing a copy of their identity card, to the following address: Rue des Ayettes 10, 7011 Ghlin, Belgium.
a. Right of access
In accordance with article 15 of the Regulation, Dequachim guarantees the User’s right of access to its personal data. The User has the right to obtain access to said personal data as well as the following information:
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data has been or will be communicated, in particular recipients who are based in third countries or international organisations;
- Where possible, the envisaged personal data storage period, or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- The existence of automated decision making, including profiling, as referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) of the Regulation, and, at least in such cases, relevant information concerning the underlying logic and the importance and intended consequences of this processing operation for the data subject.
The Controller may require payment of a reasonable fee based on administrative costs for any additional copies requested by the User.
Where the User submits this request electronically (e.g. by email), the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form, unless the User requests otherwise.
A copy of the User’s data will be communicated to the User no later than one month after receipt of the request.
b. Right of rectification
Dequachim guarantees the User’s right to the rectification and erasure of its personal data.
In accordance with Article 16 of the Regulation, incorrect, inaccurate or irrelevant data may be rectified or erased at any time. The User first makes the necessary modifications itself from its user/other account, unless these cannot be made independently, in which case the request can be made to Dequachim.
In accordance with Article 19 of the Regulation, the Controller shall notify each recipient to whom the personal data have been communicated of any rectification of personal data, unless such communication proves impossible or requires disproportionate effort. The Controller shall provide the data subject with information regarding these recipients if the former so requests.
c. Right of erasure
The User has the right to the erasure of its personal data as soon as possible in the cases listed in article 17 of the Regulation.
Where the Controller has made the personal data public and is under an obligation to erase them pursuant to the previous paragraph, the Controller shall, taking into account the available technologies and the costs of implementation, take reasonable measures, including technical measures, to inform the other controllers processing said personal data that the data subject has requested erasure by those controllers of any link to, or any copy or reproduction of, said personal data.
The two preceding paragraphs shall not apply to the extent that such processing is necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation which requires the processing to be carried out in accordance with Union law or the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject, or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- for the determination, exercise or defence of legal rights.
In accordance with Article 19 of the Regulation, the Controller shall notify each recipient to whom the personal data have been communicated of any erasure of personal data or any restriction of processing, unless such communication proves impossible or requires disproportionate effort. The Controller shall provide the data subject with information regarding these recipients if the former so requests.
d. Right to restriction of processing
The User has the right to restrict the processing of its personal data in the cases listed in article 19 of the Regulation.
In accordance with Article 19 of the Regulation, the Controller shall notify each recipient to whom the personal data have been communicated of any restriction of personal data processing, unless such communication proves impossible or requires disproportionate effort. The Controller shall provide the data subject with information regarding these recipients if the former so requests.
e. Right to data portability
In accordance with Article 20 of the Regulation, Users have the right to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format from Dequachim. Users have the right to transmit this data to another controller without Dequachim obstructing this in the cases provided for in the Regulation.
Where the User exercises its right to data portability pursuant to the previous paragraph, it has the right to have that personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically possible.
The exercise of the right of data portability shall be without prejudice to the right of erasure. This right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller.
The right to data portability does not affect the rights and freedoms of third parties.
f. Right to object and automated individual decision making
The User has the right at any time to object to the processing of its personal data due to its specific situation, including the automation of data by Dequachim. In accordance with Article 21 of the Regulation, Dequachim will no longer process the personal data, unless there are legitimate and compelling reasons for the processing that override the interests and rights and freedoms of the User, or for the determination, exercise or defence of legal rights.
Where personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, the User has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning it for such direct marketing purposes, including profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
Where the data subject objects to the processing for the purposes of direct marketing, the personal data shall no longer be processed for those purposes.
g. Right to complain
The User has the right to submit a complaint concerning the processing of its personal data by Dequachim to the Data Protection Authority for the Belgian territory. More information can be found on the website: https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be.
Complaints can be submitted to the following addresses:
Autorité de Protection des Données
Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Bruxelles
Tél. + 32 2 274 48 00
Fax. + 32 2 274 48 35
The User may also submit a complaint to the Court of First Instance of its place of domicile.
a. General principles
A “cookie” is a file that is temporarily or permanently saved to a User’s hard disk when browsing the Site, in preparation for future visits to the site. Thanks to cookies, the server recognises the User’s computer.
Cookies can also be installed by third parties with whom Dequachim collaborates.
Some of the cookies used by Dequachim are necessary for the proper functioning of the Site, while others improve the User’s experience.
The User can personalise or deactivate cookies by configuring its browser settings.
By using the Site, the User expressly agrees to the management of cookies as described in this article.
b. Types of cookies and their purposes
Dequachim uses different types of cookies on the Site:
- Technical cookies: these are necessary for the operation of the Website, allow the data entered to be communicated and are intended to facilitate the User’s browsing;
- Cookies for statistical and audience measurement: these cookies allow the User to be recognised and are used to count the number of Users visiting the Website over a certain period of time. Since they also indicate browsing behaviour, they are an effective means of improving the User’s browsing experience by displaying proposals and offers that may be of interest to the User. They also allow Dequachim to identify possible bugs on the Website and to correct them.
- Functional cookies: these cookies facilitate the use of the Website by remembering certain options selected by the User (for example, username or language);
- Tracking cookies: Dequachim uses tracking cookies via Google Analytics to measure the interaction of Users with the content of the Site and to produce anonymous statistics. These statistics enable Dequachim to improve the Website. Google supplies an explanation of these cookies at the following address: http://www.google.nl/intl/en_uk/policies/privacy/
c. Cookie storage time
Cookies are stored for the time necessary to achieve the intended purpose. The only cookies that may be stored on the User’s hard drive and their storage period are those from Google Analytics.
d. Cookie management
If the User deactivates certain cookies, it accepts that the Website may not function optimally. Some parts of the Website may not be usable or may only be partially usable.
If the User wishes to manage and/or delete certain cookies in this way, it can do so at the following link(s):
For Users with:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=fr_CA
- Limitation of liability of the Controller
The Website may contain links to other websites owned by third parties not related to Dequachim. Dequachim is not responsible for the content of these sites or their compliance with the Law and Regulation.
The holder of parental authority must give express consent for a minor under 16 years of age to disclose personal information or data on the Website. Dequachim strongly advises persons exercising parental authority over minors to promote responsible and safe use of the Internet. The Controller cannot be held responsible for having collected and processed information and personal data from minors under 16 years of age whose consent is not effectively covered by that of their legal guardians or for incorrect data – in particular regarding age – submitted by minors. Under no circumstances will personal data be processed by the Data Controller if the User specifies that it is under 16 years of age.
Dequachim is not responsible for the loss, corruption or theft of personal data caused in particular by the presence of viruses or following computer attacks.
The Controller implements organisational and technical measures to guarantee an appropriate level of security for the processing and collection of data. These security measures depend on the costs of implementation in relation to the nature, context and purposes of the processing of personal data.
The Controller uses standard encryption technologies for the IT sector when transferring or collecting data on the Site.
- Applicable law and competent jurisdiction